Tuesday, November 21, 2006

10 Things I am Thankful For

(Or to be grammatically correct, Things For Which I am Thankful)

1. My family
2. Friends who I know will support me through anything
3. All of the mentors who have shaped my life and helped me find my way
4. Teachers who wouldn't give up on me, even when I did and didn't want to try anymore
5. The great people I work with, who are colleagues (and friends) who make me laugh, challenge me to think and I know that I can always count on
6. Living in a country where I can freely practice my religion, speak, and generally act as I choose, where I can make my voice heard in a democratic process and I am not persecuted for any of these things
7. My church here in Charlottesville and all of the people there who I know care for me and who inspire me daily in their incredible love for others
8. Having a fireplace
9. The educational opportunities that I have been given and continue to receive
10. Music and its power to make me cry, laugh or smile, even when I don't feel like doing any of those things

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc J. said...

Are you suggesting that you would gladly give up your #2 rating in favor of the fireplace?

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home