Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On My Failure as a Blogger

Is anyone reading this?

I find that doubtful at this point, given my multi-month silence from the blogosphere.

I will freely admit my failures here, and really what can I say? Maybe the pressure got to me to tell interesting or amusing stories, maybe it was the criticism of my scathing movie reviews or the fact that starting off with stories about your trip to Finland really just sets you up for something of a downward trend...maybe.

Another option is that I forgot my username and password, along with which email address I had attached this to, and couldn't free the blogger emails from spam filters to recover anything.

Or perhaps I simply chose to travel through time to this moment, skipping over those few months.

I will leave the decision to you, non-existent reader.

But I am back (password restored, time travel completed, confidence failures overcome...) and ready to take up the mantle once more.

Stories to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home